Monday, October 3, 2011

Field Trip

Thursday was the boy's first ever field trip.  THIS is why I perservered through those rough days and continue to be a stay-at-home mom!  There was no way I wasn't going to experience this with the boys.  The destination was Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.  Fun times I tell ya -

Now...you know the boys needed a cute shirt for this special day.  I contacted my friend that makes all of their shirts & she was kind enough to whip up some super cute shirts for me & send them to me priority mail to make sure I would get them. Well....USPS didn't come through for me (yet again) so the shirts arrived in the afternoon after we got back from the zoo.  (Good thing I had those back-up shirts in the closet!)  Not what I had planned, but it still worked.

Excited to go inside!

All the kiddos

Helping the Tiger fund :)

Jon Jon chose the Tiger fund too :)

Feeding giraffe's


Getting a little weireded out.....

Mrs. Graham...the boys adore her



Can we say silly?!?!?!

They were dying to show Mrs. Graham the lions

There is a bear up there

Some of the kiddos we hung out with

One last look before we leave

What a wonderful day it was!  So glad I got to experience this with the boys

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to experience it with your little monkeys too, but I missed you in class :-)

    ReplyDelete