Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Program

The boys had a Christmas program at their school.  I know I am just a crazy parent, but it was awesome.  I just love seeing the kids as they are just pouring their hearts out.  I am so thankful for PPCS and glad that we are part of the family now :)

Warning:  lots of pictures/videos.  It might be overload for anyone that is not an immediate family member.





Jackson LOVED singing! 


   







How adorable are they???  (I know I'm a little biased..)



They were so excited David was there!  David had to fly out that day, but made sure his flight was late enough so he could be there for the performance.  He's a good daddy!

2 comments:

  1. They were adorable!! Wow! Those were hard songs for those little ones!! They did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! You are such a great encourager!

    ReplyDelete