Monday, April 2, 2012

News, really big news

David & I learned of some news last week.  Totally unexpected and unplanned.   I’m not really sure about how to go about this, but I will just say it.  We are PREGNANT again! We’ve only known about this for about a week and we are still a bit shocked.  I have been told by numerous doctors I would never be able to conceive naturally.  Well, I guess they have all been proved wrong! 
What I mean by unplanned is that David & I had discussed whether we wanted any more children.  We had decided that we feel so very blessed to have the boys that we wouldn’t try to have any more.  So we decided that we felt our family was complete.  It seems as though God did not agree with our plan.  Obviously David & I played a part in this as well.  I know that we made a couple decisions that led to this “condition”, but I do know that my body doesn’t do normal things so for me to get pregnant normally is supernatural.  I believe with all my heart that God played a part in this.
We have a little miracle that is going to be joining our family.  And it is going to be soon.  The doctor said that we are looking at having a baby on October 8.  We are excited to see how God is going to use this special miracle in our lives.  We are excited to take on this new adventure and see where it leads us. Please keep us in your prays as we prepare for this baby (just 1!), for the baby's health and for my health.  

2 comments:

  1. Well guess that little anniversary get away had another surprise attached to it!! Definitely will be covering you with prayer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo happy!!! Happy dance, happy dance.

    ReplyDelete