Monday, September 19, 2011

SCRIBER time!!!

I know that many of you know my amazing family.  Some of you do not & that is truly a shame.  They are one of a kind!  This past weekend I had a house FULL of Scriber’s.  So.much.fun!  In total we had 15 people at our house.  Now…for most folks that a lot of people.  It’s a small crowd for the Scriber’s.  You see, my dad is 1 of 9 so it is quite normal when we have a get-together for there to be anywhere from 50 – 100 people.  15 is quite a manageable number J  I’m sure you are wondering, “Just what makes it so fun?”.  When I was younger I thought it was all the fun stories & dancing and of course the FOOD.  Now, my answer is just spending time with people that understand me.  Since David & I have not lived near “home” for over 10 years it’s hard to find a group of people that understand you all the way & love you with all your quirks, so being with my family is a re-charge.  I love every minute of it.
I am so thankful God has blessed me with such an amazing family!
Jon Jon helping out P-man!

Papa G irritating..uh, I mean loving on Jackson :)

Baby Sis & Princess


Look at that happy boy!!! What boy doens't love a John Deere?

Men folk...talking & eating

Aunt Ann & Erin supervising

Aunt Ann helping Princess swing....I'm pretty sure she did the same thing for me a while back :)


Dad & Sis playing some fuseball

You see that ball??Yep, Jon Jon had a great hit!! Papa G showing him how to do it!

The girls.  On our way up to Pikes Peak


We made it to the top!  With a cloud on top of us....

Jackson loves bears......and Aunt Erin

Now, this would we a winning Bobsled team I tell ya

Trying to get all 5 to look at one time....IMPOSSIBLE! :)

Dad alllllmost has the wingspan of Michael Phelps

LOVE this family!!!! Wish they lived next door :)

Papa G loving on the boys...Jackson loves him.  He really does!

No comments:

Post a Comment