Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blessing baby Elizabeth

I mentioned in my previous post Trip to the homeland that some of my family honored me with a baby shower while we were home.  It was such a great time.  It was fun to get girl stuff, but most important it was a blessing to spend time with family and friends.  Just to be able to spend quality time with those that I love.  We were blessed with so many gifts for our baby girl, Elizabeth Ann Hollis!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those that blessed us.  We don't really know how to put into words our gratitude.  We love each of you!

Sista!!

Cute decorations by none other than Mama Rach

I love this girl!

Adorable cake

The hostesses

Sisters

Love Rach & Catherine!

Yummy food!


Cute, cute!

My daddy

Love these girls! 

My mom


Diana & Memaw..so glad they came! 

Lacey made the drive to see me!

Mawmaw - we love her

All the ladies



How blessed we are!
 I am still just overwhelmed with how blessed we are and am so thankful for all of these special people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment