Thursday, July 12, 2012

Last day of pre-school

I was thinking this would be a hard day, but it wasn't that bad.  I guess throughout the year I got used to the idea of the boys being at school and the fact that they are starting to grow up.  Not saying I'm not going to be emotional to see the time fly by, but am looking forward to the new things ahead. 

They had such a great first year away from me.  We all loved Mrs. Graham and PPCS.  It was a great first year!

Of course we had to make a couple gifts to tell Mrs. Graham thanks for a great year.  The boys loved helping with this & keeping it a secret until we gave it to her.  They were both fun projects (and easy!).



Jackson ready to go with his gift

Jonathan ready to go with his gift!

Last day obligatory picture :)

Thanks Mrs. Graham!!



Their book they made all year.  Super cute!
See you next year PPCS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment