Saturday, July 9, 2011

You have a what?!?!

A couple weeks ago we had small group at our house.  It has been pretty warm so we decided we would have a water party.  We had a couple of small pools, slip n slide & best of all…water guns!  We also had a water balloon fight.  It is always great to get together with Christians to eat, fellowship and have fun.  I will say we had one moment that made me……well, speechless.  All the kiddos are outside playing having a great time and in walks Jonathan.  He then says ‘Hattie’s my girlfriend’.  My mouth dropped!  Where did he learn that word?  Wasn’t I supposed to be the only girl in his life for at least a little while?? I’m hoping it’s short-lived J The good things are: she is ADORABLE, her parents are from the south, and she doesn’t mind playing with boys. 

All the kiddos!  Impossible to get everyone looking

Jackson getting David

Getting creative



Jonathan & Hattie... Adorable couple :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of boys.... the place where they innately know that pooting is funny and that they need a companion!!

    ReplyDelete