Monday, December 5, 2011

4 years old

How can it be?  How in the world can my little 5lb 7 oz & 5lb 11oz baby  boys be 4 years old?  Wasn't it just last week we were driving to the hospital wondering what or who they were going to look like?  I know, I know! Every.single.parent asks these questions and it will only get faster the older they get. 

OK - enough of the mushy stuff.  My boys went on their first fishing trip with David this year, so fishing birthday is what we decided to have.  Since this is their first year to be in school I wanted to do a little something with their class at school in addition to their regular party with friends. 

Caution:  picture overload ahead

Turkey treats for party bags


My sweet friend Vanessa helping me

I wanted to include the fish theme in the class party, too.  Fishing cupcakes :)

4.years.old.

Another silly picture required :)

The class ready to partay. Can't you see all the excitement ?


So excited to hear everyone singing to them.  Jackson is just ready to blow out the fire!


Jackson talking....again.......



Handing out the treat bags

Everyone get a balloon!!! WOOOO


Their favorite teacher, Mrs. Graham .
Jackson was proud of his stickers

Storytime for their birthday
Next up:  Let's go fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment