Thursday, December 1, 2011

Handy-man

When I need anything fixed who do I call?  Dave-o  That's right, he can fix just about anything!  Matter of fact his motto is "If I can't fix it, it ain't broke".  Usually this type of stuff I wouldn't normally blog about, but this one was a biggie.  When I graduated college my dad hand-made me a dining room table.  It's one of the possessions that I value the most.  My dad made it just.for.me.  That's special stuff!  My table has been moved 4 different times to 3 different climates.  Sadly we started noticing that the top was starting to split.  Over the past year it actually split all the way down the top.  I was upset, but there was no way I would ever get rid of the table so I was just dealing with it.  David had to find a fix.  After consulting with daddio, he had a plan.  He fixed it (took a little longer than I anticipated, but it's fixed)!!!! I am so thankful for a husband that can fix things.  Here is my beautiful table that looks new again. Thanks babe!



1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I stole the motto from Ricky T. Sanders (my brother-in-law, AKA "Chef Boy R.T.")
    -Dave

    ReplyDelete