Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Baby

Don't let the title throw you off!! No news here to share.  I mentioned in the last post that I did a couple baby showers  recently.  This post is for those of you who like to see cutsie, crafty, fun stuff.  It was fun doing both of the baby showers.  One was for a boy & one for a girl....the showers were 3 weeks apart.  Fun times, fun times! The first shower was at my house.  It was for baby Carson Baxter who decided to make an early appearance in the world.  He was 5 weeks early but is doing great and is growing great.  The next one is for baby Autumn Coombs who will be arriving sometime in January.  That shower was at a baby's grandmothers house.  They both turned out great.  Here are a few pictures of what we did:

Carson has an older brother, so instead of blue we went with a different theme.  It was fall, so that's what we went with. This is the table before the food was added

Another look

And another.....


Food!! It was all yummy





Girl shower...we went with pink & brown.  Elena made the flowers for the decorations. 


Another pic....I didn't take many because I forgot my camera :/

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    I'm so glad I found your blog. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete