Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 14th A special day in our house!

I shared earlier that we have a very busy Fall.  November 14th would be a day that is very full!  It is David, Doug (David's twin brother), and Adolfo's (my bro-in-law) birthday!  I am thankful for these 3 men in my life.  They are all awesome people.  I love my hubby for a million reasons you don't care about knowing and I won't bore you.  Let's just leave it at I love him....a lot.  My brother-in-law Doug is an awesome person.  It is so fun to be with him and David together to see their differences and to see their commonalities.  It really is awesome.  I love my other brother-in-law Adolfo (aka AD, Fofo, Tio) because he is so perfect for my sis.  I mean, I know he is a great guy, fun to be around and him and my hubby are awesome together.  But I love him most for the way he loves my sis.  Awesome dude that man is!  Love all 3 of you men

This year I made one of David's favorite meals which included chocolate pie.  I used to think it was strange that someone didn't want cake on their birthday, but now I just roll with it.  If the man wants pie, pie he gets!

Birthday supper

Birthday boy with his boys


That's love right there!

Pie time

David & Doug

AD with Erin & Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment